turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Customer service contact

What is the contact number for customer service
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

67 Replies
DavidD66
Expert Alumni

Customer service contact

If you would like to contact customer service, start by clicking on Contact Us Answering the questions will help to ensure that your call is properly routed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
cnrn2008

Customer service contact

Hi I am ready to file but cannot receive my email verification code at my email address. I have been waiting for over 20 minutes -have tried to have it re-sent - nothing!! What now? The email address is correct. 

HELP!

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Customer service contact

You can also request your code via text message. To receive your codes through text please complete the following: 

1. Sign in to your account
  1. Select My Account
  2. Select Account Settings
  3. Select the blue Security tab on the left
  4. Select Two-Step Verification
  5. Select Turn On
  6. Enter your Phone Number and Password
  1. Sign out of TurboTax, close your browser and sign back in. You should receive a verification code shortly after signing back into your account. 

If you are still unable to get the code to work through text, choose I forgot my user ID or password and then choose I don't know my email address or user ID. You’ll be asked to provide some information about yourself, and then you’ll be asked a few questions to verify your identity. If that method fails, you’ll get a phone number to contact customer support.

What if I'm having trouble with my filing verification code?

Customer service contact

I have paid $30 for turbo tax plus to get an advance from my federal return but I still haven't received my turbo debit card in the mail. And I am worried that it has been stolen. Please contact me at [phone number removed] thank you!

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Customer service contact

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount. Be sure to check your spam folder for this email as well.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

You should receive an email with instructions on how to create your online account. If you can’t find it, check your junk mail folder. The sender will be turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com. If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder, or are having trouble creating an account, or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-temporary-card/00/27511

joshuarudman
Returning Member

Customer service contact

i am trying to file my taxes today and paid for my state e file last week and of you are trying to charge me again. this is really wrong

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

Customer service contact

To verify your fees follow these steps.

1.  Click "Tax Tools" in the left hand menu

2.  Click "Tools" in the left hand menu

3.  Click " My Fees" in the center screen.

pharsham4u
Returning Member

Customer service contact

I am really annoyed that I just bought and attempted to download turbo tax and I cannot call direct to get this resolved the same thing happened last year

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

Customer service contact

You can contact customer service here.

GiGi5674

Customer service contact

I need to talk to someone about  my filing and be sure it went through.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Customer service contact

@GiGi5674

You will find the Turbo Tax contact details here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Additionally, feel free to check your e-file status by using this tool: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/ 

Customer service contact

Why did Turbo Tax say I’ll get 125.00 from state then I get State Check for $56.00

can I say that Turbo Tax is junk!!!

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Customer service contact

@DeTonancour

If your refund was less than you expected from your state office you will receive a letter of explanation from your state Department of Revenue. Sometimes they make adjustments or you may have an offset. You can contact them however they may not give you the reason over the phone.

Customer service contact

Hello I was unaware they didn’t let you take your payment directly from my taxes before child support took it. I am currently without a job at this moment because of what is going on in the world with coronavirus. Could I extend this payment from 4/3/20 until I’m able to get back to work? It will over draft my account

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies