turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

steve
Returning Member

Could not get a download of TurboTax, after purchasing the CD

I purchased a CD (Premier) but do not have a CD Drive. Google told me to call TurboTax and they would provide a download. That failed!  My first call, I was placed on hold 5 minutes (after the 45 min call back wait) only for the rep (Tina-She was very nice) to come back and tell me her system was not working and she wants to transfer me to her second level for help. Well, I went into a voice mail saying the department was close, please call back later and then I was disconnected.

Second call,

I wait again for the call back trying to understand this process of getting the SW I purchased. I tell the guy the trouble I had on the first call and he begins to make things worst and become combative.

I have used Turbo Tax for years and this is the first year I feel complete lack of understanding and support

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
AshleighP
Intuit Alumni

Could not get a download of TurboTax, after purchasing the CD

Hello! I'm so sorry you had trouble with phone support. I'm looking at the notes on your account and it looks like you received a download (likely after you posted here). Let me know if there is anything further we can assist you with!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies