tll9120

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

ee-ea
chesmanel20

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

my niece ask me to buy turbo tax deluxe and I install already to my computer. I'll finish her tax return. What I know turbo tax deluxe have a free 1 state product for download so How can I download the ca state product. Turbo tax is charging me 39.95, I think this is not right. How can I pay the 19.90 e-file for CA without paying the audit. Even if I click the don't e-file my state tax , it keeps on appearing the audit. Please help me to download the CA state tax software.

Irene2805

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

You can call TurboTax and speak with an agent.  TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used.  So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:

1. Click on this link:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
  2. Select your TurboTax platform.  
  3. Ask your question / state your problem.  Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.  You will be given the approximate wait time.  

You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.

Georgeperson

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

• I need to update my turbo tax address and phone number,but don't know how to do so..
CatinaT1

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service

charlesbwilcox45

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

I need to contact a Rep for turbo tax

JotikaT2

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

Please use the following link to contact us.

Contact TurboTax 

Stephen04

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

Every time I click start my 2019 return it takes me to 2018 software. How do I get to the 2019 return?

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

@Stephen04 If you are trying to start  new 2019 return using online TurboTax software today--for the first time--you can't.  You missed the deadline and will not be able to use online TurboTax to start a new 2019 return.  You need downloaded desktop software on a full PC or Mac.  

pemaro

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

[phone number removed].  Note the time your hold starts.

tazman6933

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

My friend lives with me. Can I file as a HOH.

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

@tazman6933 wrote:

No.  You have to a qualifying person as a dependent and provide over one-half the cost to maintain the home to have Head of Household filing status.  A friend is Not a qualifying person.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for information - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/family/help/what-is-a-qualifying-person-for-head-of-household/01/2...

karen Ellis

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

I got charged for my taxes. I am a US Bank customer I was not to be charged. I need some one to give me a call back.  thank you 

EbonyA

Contact phone number for turbo tax?

Please contact support via phone regarding this matter; contact details can be found here @karen Ellis.