Solved: Claimed 23 full-time KY student son on my IN 2016. He had 1099 income. I provide over 75% support. Checked claimed on other's taxes. How do you see this on KY return?

Claimed 23 full-time KY student son on my IN 2016. He had 1099 income. I provide over 75% support. Checked claimed on other's taxes. How do you see this on KY return?

It's not shown on the KY return.  An individual claimed on another tax return is still entitled to the full standard deduction or itemizing, as well as Family Size Tax Credit if their income is lower.  No adjustment on the KY return is made for an individual claimed on another return, regardless of the state they are being claimed.