Solved: Checked the 'no' box for the 'did you acquire any ...

Checked the 'no' box for the 'did you acquire any virtual currency' and cannot change it.

I accidentally hit the 'no' button the "Did you acquire any virtual currency in 2019" question and need to change my answer, but I cant modify the form directly and cant find the question again. How do I modify this?

To return to this question, while logged in to your return,

• Click on Federal
  • Click on Income & Expenses
  • Scroll down and click on "Wrap up income"
  • Click through pas the optional features, and you will be asked several questions, including "Did you acquire, sell, or exchange any virtual currency in 2019?"

• Click on Federal
  • Click on Income & Expenses

I have the same situation and need to change the answer, but there is no "Federal" to click, and I can't find "Wrap up income".

Where is this in the disc-based Home and Business edition? 

Found the answer in another thread:

None of the earlier answers worked for me. No "jump to crypto" option, etc. To revisit that virtual currency question, tried to go to Forms mode and found the question at top of Schedule 1, but it was not editable there. FINALLY was able to edit that question in Forms mode by going to "1040/1040SR Wks" worksheet, scrolling down until reached the top of schedule 1, and it was editable there. Huge amount of time spent to find this backdoor method.