Charging me for state download

I purchased Turbotax Premier at Costco, and it includes 1 free state, plus a $10 credit toward additional states.  I installed it and downloaded one state.  The other wasn't available yet, but it let me pay for it - and applied the $10 discount.

Now, when I open Turbotax and click on either state, it wants me to download both states again and charge me $40 each - for over $70.  I can't figure out why., and I can't use the states.

Any ideas?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Charging me for state download

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number