Jo94

Cannot get past the refund/payment info section (step 2) before filing. Tells me to revisit but all of the information is correct. Anyone else have this problem?

I did update and change my direct deposit information - would this be causing the problem?
Kat

This "may" be the issue.  There is a box when you select direct deposit that indicates you want to continue using the same account info that you used in 2019.  The default is that the box is checked.  If you're wishing to make a change to your banking info for direct deposit, make sure that box is unchecked.

Why can't I change my transferred direct deposit information? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
PatPostell

Yes, I am having the same issue.  I put in my bank information and it just takes me back to "How do you want to receive your refund".  Tried everything.

CarissaM

Please clear the cookies and cache on your web browser. 

Also please ensure your browser is up to date. 

If after doing all of the above, you receive the same issue, please click here to contact customer support.