turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

BillM223
Expert Alumni

Cancel my order

@MZDHO

If you are referring to your direct debit to pay the IRS, once your return has been accepted, it is too late. You have to try to call the IRS and ask them about it now.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Cancel my order

Please cancel my order and refund money.

Cancel my order

You can go here TurboTax CD/Download Refund Request Form to request a refund if still within 60 days of purchase. 

Cancel my order

I need to cancel an order placed on 12-14-2021 since I have already received it prior to this date by other means. 

Cancel my order

Contact Support via the link below.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

@harlanoelmann 

Cancel my order

You can go here TurboTax CD/Download Refund Request Form to request a refund if still within 60 days of purchase. 

Kumaa017
Returning Member

Cancel my order

I can not send my tax

Kumaa017
Returning Member

Cancel my order

Can not file

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Cancel my order

To get help with any order issues, you will need to contact support for assistance. Please follow the steps below to contact support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Intuit     

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Jmitch61

Cancel my order

I would like to cancel my order for deluxe package I paid $80 would like refunded to my cards. [Removed] was not able to use would truly appreciate thanks in advance.

Cancel my order

@Jmitch61 

This is not live chat. You will have to contact Support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

Cancel my order

@Jmitch61 wrote:

I would like to cancel my order for deluxe package I paid $80 would like refunded to my cards. [Removed]  was not able to use would truly appreciate thanks in advance.

Go to this TurboTax website to request a refund for the software purchased from TurboTax - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp
Use this TurboTax website to check your orders and payments -
https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/order-status/

Cancel my order

@Jmitch61 You just posted a license code for the CD/download on this public website, where that code can be stolen and used by anyone reading this thread.

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Cancel my order

I made a mistake. Can you please cancel my recent extension purchase? I owe taxes this year. 

Cancel my order

Not sure what you mean but if you efiled the extension and it was accepted it cannot be "taken back".  If you choose to not pay the estimated balance due now that is your choice. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies