Can you verify my AGI? my returns keep getting bounced out because they are saying this number is wrong - but you filled it in….

The IRS rejected your taxes, here’s some help

The adjusted gross income (AGI) you entered doesn't match what the IRS has on file for you. But don't stress, try e-filing again while thinking about the following:

• If your return was filed/processed after mid-November, try entering 0.
  • Make sure you're using the AGI from your original return (not amended). 
  • Round your AGI up or down to the nearest dollar amount (if you tried one way that didn't work, try the other).
  • If you didn't file a return last year, enter 0.

If you don't have last year's return you can try requesting a transcript from the IRS.

If your taxes are still being rejected by the IRS or you can't find your AGI, you can always print and mail your taxes.

I am sending in the AGI from Turbo tax - I double checked that it has transferred over correctly and it did. it is already a rounded number. It has been bounced back several times. What now??