Solved: Can you tell me when my check will be mail

Can you tell me when my check will be mail

can I expect a check soon

The IRS expects to issue most refunds in less than 21 days, though IRS will hold refunds for EITC and ACTC-related tax returns filed early in 2017 until Feb. 15 and then begin issuing them.

If your return was accepted less than 21 days ago, hang in there. It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to go from acceptance to approval.  This time frame is unrelated to how, where, or when you filed and it isn't connected to how quickly you got your refund last year.

To track your Federal refund, visit the Where’s My Federal Refund? site here: https://www.irs.gov/refunds

You can begin checking at least 24 hours after e-filing or 4 weeks after mailing. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.