Can you re-file my 2018 taxes?

donamez

Can you re-file my 2018 taxes?

Mailed tax form late, but IRS says they have no record of a processed tax return for 2018.

Can you re-file my 2018 taxes?

When did you mail it?  How late?  They are very behind Processing returns, especially mailed returns.

Can you re-file my 2018 taxes?

Explain "late."   When exactly did you mail the 2018 return?   If it has been in the past several months, it might still be waiting for someone to open it.   And...no one can "re-file" it for you.    The only way a 2018 return can be filed is by mail.   But we do not know if you mailed it in 2019, 2020, or 2021 until you give us some details.

donamez

Can you re-file my 2018 taxes?

Mailed return in late December. IRS says nothing received as of today. Could you e-file my 2018 tax forms to the IRS?

donamez

Can you re-file my 2018 taxes?

Mailed in late December 2020.

Can you re-file my 2018 taxes?

Then be patient.    It is taking a very long time for the IRS to process mailed returns.  

Per the IRS:

COVID-19 Mail Processing Delays

It’s taking us longer to process mailed documents including:

• Paper tax returns, and
  • All tax return related correspondence.

We are processing all mail in the order we received it.

Do not file a second tax return or call the IRS.