dixon8257

Can you please help me?? Sign out of turbotax 2019 and came back to open again and could not. Says running on two programs!!!

I was doing clients 1099 and W2's!!
MinhT1

I assume that you are using TurboTax Desktop.

This means that although you may have signed out of TurboTax, the program is still running and Windows cannot run two instances of the same program at the same time.

The best solution would be to save your work, close all programs and restart your computer.

4044

370721

KatrinaLO

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/