Can you only file one federal return with the turb...

Can you only file one federal return with the turbo tax online account - I paid $90 for it and I wanted to be able to file my 2 kids' returns too?

Using the TurboTax online editions it is only for completing one tax return per account and User ID.

For your children use the TurboTax Free File Program

Use the TurboTax Free File program if you are eligible - https://freefile.intuit.com/
If you are eligible you can use the TurboTax Free File Program which is free to file both a federal and state tax return. The Free File Program edition is a full featured personal tax program and on a separate website from the TurboTax online editions.

To qualify for free 2019 federal and state tax returns with the Free File Program, you'll need to meet at least one of these requirements:

• A maximum 2019 adjusted gross income (AGI) of $36,000; or
  • You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC); or
  • You served as active duty military (including Reservists and National Guard) with a maximum 2019 AGI of $69,000 (you'll also need a military-issued W-2).

Sorry,  Online is only good for 1 return per account.  But you can use the same email address for 5 accounts.   How to start another return in the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-onli...

Thats why if you need to do more than 1 return we recommend you buy the Desktop CD/Download program.  It can do unlimited returns and efile 5 for free.  And you can buy a lower version.  All the Desktop programs have the same forms. You just get more help and guidance in the higher versions.