`

Can you help with completing, its saying since I had no income I have to file Fed by mail, but can e-file state, keep going in circles when it comes to ID, using DL but

doesn't seem to be taking it,  Goes back to make sure everything is accurate, select File by mail for Fed, shows filing choices, select continue, goes back to type of ID, is DL, starts all over.

If the federal tax return is not being e-filed then the state tax return cannot be e-filed, only printed and mailed.  Change your filing choice for the state return.