cgfrancesco

Can you determine which TurboTax I should buy? I am retired, own a home, and have investments, capital gains/losses. Friends say I can use Deluxe.

Are there two versions of Deluxe and if so, what is the difference?

Leonard

Yes, you can use TurboTax Deluxe to file your taxes to include the items you have listed in your question.  There is only one version of TurboTax Deluxe.

An upgrade to TurboTax Deluxe is TurboTax Premium the difference between the two versions is that TurboTax Premium has more guided help within the program to assist you in preparing your taxes.

Either version will allow you to prepare your tax return.

Leonard