Solved: Can u help me? I used a third party website called MyPoint.com. I was suppose to get $20 off the 59.99. Yet u charged me 59.99.

Can u help me? I used a third party website called MyPoint.com. I was suppose to get $20 off the 59.99. Yet u charged me 59.99.

MyPoint.com may not be one of the authorized vendors of Intuit Turbo Tax to give the $20 off. Go to Staples.com instead. They automatically give you the $20 off.

Just got an email from them stating the $20 fir the taxes. How can I send you that email?