Solved: Can two newly married customers combine their existing Turbo account histories when filing online? Or do we start on one of our accounts & re-enter all info for spouse?

Can two newly married customers combine their existing Turbo account histories when filing online? Or do we start on one of our accounts & re-enter all info for spouse?

There is no way to combine and I would start with one account.

Whatever one you chose will be listed first on the return, and I would suggest if one has a Sch C or rental and the other spouse only a W-2 to start at the more complicated return as it would make it a little easier.

Once the first year is over, it will be easy after that.

Congratulations on the marriage.

Congratulations on the marriage.