krandy2911

Can Turbotax file for my $600 stimulus payment that I never got? I am not required to file taxes.

KatrinaLO

If you were not required to file at tax return in 2018 or 2019, to register for a stimulus payment you can use the TurboTax Stimulus Registration product at this link or the IRS website for non-filers to enter their payment info at this link

Lyndondarnell69

Need 600 stimulus 

fanfare

IRS says:

"The tool is closed"

You must file a 2020 tax return to collect EIP1 and/or EIP2 and probably EIP3 if IRS does not know you.

if you file now with DD info you might get in just in time to see EIP3 direct deposit. It's getting close.