turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Dewey70

Can't get back to my return I am getting an error message errorComp=TTService errors

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can't get back to my return I am getting an error message errorComp=TTService errors

Yes They are looking into it right now.  Try clearing your cache, cookies, etc.  or try using another browser.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Yes They are looking into it right now.  Try clearing your cache, cookies, etc.  or try using another browser.
rcasey212

Having the same issue.  Clearing cache/cookies and using another browser did not work.  Definitely a problem on Intuit's end.  Can we get an ETA on when this will be fixed?  Also, requested a support call twice.  Was told I would get a call within 5 minutes.  After an hour, never received a call.

It just happened.  Support is probably flooded right now.  No eta yet
rcasey212

This is a HTTP 500 error, which is an internal server error.  This is what gets thrown when there is an unhandled exception in the code and it bubbles up to the web server.  -- On the phone with support right now.  Their first answer was for me to disable my anti-virus software.  I'm not sure they even realize their site is down at this moment.  Hopefully I can convince them.
rcasey212

On hold with support while she is tracking down her supervisor.
rcasey212

Final answer was that there is a global issue with Turbotax.  Was prompted to logout, and try again in 15-30 minutes, and call back if I am still having an issue when I retry.
betwms

Where did you find a phone number for TurboTax or Intuit - I have been looking for one for over a week and can't find it.  Can you share it with us??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies