arthurstorer

Can't access previous years Turbo Tax

I downloaded 2019  Turbo Tax on my new computer. Please help me since the  program cannot access the information from previous years. 

Can't access previous years Turbo Tax

If you completed prior tax years on another computer then you have to copy the tax data files over to the new computer.

On the old computer access the Documents directory and then the TurboTax folder.  Copy the contents of the TurboTax folder and then copy the contents to the new computer to the same Directory and Folder.

If you completed the prior tax years using the TurboTax online editions you will have to download the tax data file.

To access your prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download .tax file

1metehan1

Can't access previous years Turbo Tax

I reset my modem , my router and firewall. Still the 2019 turbo tax is asking for activation which was done before

LindseyLO

Can't access previous years Turbo Tax

You will need to contact TurboTax Support to have someone review your order and provide a new activation code.

Contact TurboTax Support