Can someone please tell me why TurboTax is still telling me the deadline to file an extension has passed? I was told to wait til March 1 2019. It's said this from begin.

I went to go start an extension and it said the deadline has passed. Then I was told I had to wait til March 2019 to file for one on here. Well it's still saying that the deadline has passed but i have until October to file taxes. Does that mean I got one or no? Because I don't remember filling out the Form 4868. It's done this when I started filing my taxes this year.

You are seeing an old message about filing a 2017 extension.  The online forms to request an extension for 2018 will not be available until later in March 2019.

Thank you so much!!!

It is now March 11, is it available yet?