CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GAIN ACCESS TO MY MONEY!!! NOW 2 CARDS NOT RECEIVED

Really disappointed. I give TurboTax $100 and I get an upcoming eviction notice.

Yeah. Single mom of 3 here just trying to gain access to my tax funds which were deposited almost 2 weeks ago, and most importantly needing access so I can pay my rent and feed my kids....

But now I have NOT received 2 prepaid cards. 2 cards! Address was confirmed and everything.
Oh, and they tried to charge me a fee for a replacement of a card I never received, imagine that.

“Buyer Beware”
Anyone has never opted for prepaid card and considering, don’t. This was my first time and will my only time.
I think we can all agree that this is really messed up-this card is advertised as more than likely to receive a couple days sooner - yeah sure, they deposit the funds and then if I had to guess, Greendot (like all banks) uses our money to gain interest, essentially denying ability to access and claiming/using the excuse that the card is needed to set the online account up - funds cannot be accessed, transferred to another account, nor ability to transfer to another Greendot account. I find it hard to believe that there is no possible way to assist a customer being that they hold all the info for the account / account holder and go through verification steps all any banking institution does. If a traditional bank and a standard credit card company have the ability to do so, how does Greendot not have the same ability?
Now, my money is being held captive with this extremely shady “bank” who supposedly claims to be FDIC insured and yet refuses to give me access to my own account.

Now - more importantly - I feel robbed, overly stressed, violated and I’m now put in a very serious situation which is effecting not just my own living / quality of life, but the lives of my 3 children as well. Greendot didn’t work for my money which resulted in my tax return. I did. I need my money and I need it now. I understand this isn’t TurboTax’s fault, however, TurboTax offer this option in partnership with Greendot, therefore if the service is offered, something should be able to be done to help me, worked out between TurboTax and Greendot and WITHOUT penalizing the innocent owner of the funds.

IS THERE ANY STAFF HERE WHO WILL PLEASE RESPOND AND HELP ASSIST ME GAIN ACCESS TO MY MONEY SO THAT MY KIDS AND I DO NOT GET KICKED OUT OF OUR HOME?

I’m so beyond livid and upset. This is so wrong.
Level 16 Kat

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this!  I have shared your post where TurboTax Moderators will (hopefully) see it and respond to you.  I am not a TT employee; I'm a user like you.