Can someone help me get my taxes to go through electronically.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is happening?  Is it being rejected?  What is the rejection message or rejection code?  No one can see your return or the messages you are getting.

I called turbotax because my taxes were rejected twice, even though I had double checked the AGI and pin #, which was was what they said was the problem. The turbotax representative told me that there was a system problem that was keeping the electronic filing from working between Aug. 2 - 7th. I am trying again this morning, but will print and mail if I can't get it to work by tomorrow. (Print and mail was the suggestion from the phone rep as well)

Apparently there was a transmission problem a few days ago but it is since resolved as far as we know.  If you filed 2017 late or amended, then your 2017 AGI did not make it into the system,  You could try using "zero" instead, and if that does not work either, then print, sign and mail the 2018 return.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.