turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can someone do my taxes for me?

I am in the military and currently deployed. Is it possible for someone from turbo tax to do my taxes for me if I send all the info that is required. I have been trying for days to do it online but the connection speed is too slow and pages will not load.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Assuming you have a computer, try using the CD/download product installed on your computer to do your return. You must have enough speed to download the program and update it but after that there is no connection to the internet until you efile your return. 

TurboTax offers CPA help to review your taxes in the Live product but you still must complete the return online. 

TurboTax has no other way to help you.  You may need to find a professional tax preparer that you can mail your forms to and have them prepare your return. 

Because you are deployed you have an automatic extension  to file ... you have 180 days from the time you come home ... so you could just wait.

Or you can entrust a family member or friend to complete the return in your absence if they have a POA to do so ... usually you have a POA on file when you deploy.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies