Can somebody help me file by mail could you please...

mrcorry2000

Can somebody help me file by mail could you please I'm not good at this type of stuff

You're telling me online that I need to print out my returns and mail them in but I don't know how to do that cats like help me
DMarkM1

1. Click "File" in the left hand menu on TurboTax online.
  2. Follow the prompts to get to the option to efile or print. 
  3. Select "Print"

Here is a link that may help as well.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Federal and state returns must be in separate envelopes and they are mailed to different addresses.  Read the mailing instructions that print with your tax return carefully so you mail them to the right addresses.