Yes you can! Turbo Tax Live and Expert Services both include help from a tax expert when you need it, and the option for a final review of your return. There are two ways to add these benefits.Option 1 - Start with TurboTax Live
When you first start your return you can choose TurboTax Live, which includes all of the tax situations covered by our most all-encompassing version, TurboTax Self-Employed.Option 2 - If you start with a different TurboTax product
If you’re using TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed, you can add Expert Services.
You can do this at different points while working on your return, but if you’d like to add it now:
- Sign in to your current account and select Take me to my return.
- Select Live Tax Advice at the top of your screen.
- Then, select Get Expert Services.
- And choose Talk to an expert.
- Now that you have Expert Services, you'll be able to connect with a tax expert.
You can come back to get help at any time by selecting Expert Help at the top of your screen.
Still have questions?Make a post