agliewe

Can I upgrade from TTax Home & Business to TTax Business?I need to file a 1041 for an estate.

I jumped the gun and bought Home & Business for my small Sch C. I am the PR of an estate (first filing is this year) so I did not realize I could have purchased TTax Business and been able to have one TTax for both. Can I upgrade?

tagteam

" Can I upgrade?"

No, there is no upgrade path from TurboTax Home & Business to TurboTax Business. They are entirely separate products and mutually exclusive in the sense that TurboTax Home & Business cannot be used to prepare income tax returns for entities (e.g., a 1041 for an estate) while TurboTax Business cannot be used to prepare individual income tax returns (e.g., a 1040). In short, you need both products.

tagteam

" Can I upgrade?"