jcbailey1634

Can I update my password. This was flagged in my security report as shared? Why no option at the top?

I would like to change my password.

bluedeb

How do I change my TurboTax login (user ID or password)?

If you need to change your old password but don't remember it, sign out, and go to account recovery

To change your User ID or Password, you'll want to be logged into your TurboTax online account.

1. Go to your Intuit Account and sign in to your account.
  2. Select Intuit Account in the lower left corner of the screen.
  3. Look under Sign In & Security and select Edit next to either User ID or Password
  4. Enter the new information.
  5. Enter your existing password.
  6. Click Save.

While here, you can also update other account information, add a phone number for increased security, or turn on two-step authentication.

bluedeb

4. Enter the new information.
  5. Enter your existing password.
  6. Click Save.