costcorocks

Can I switch from self employed to deluxe and transfer what i entered?

AshleyRose

No. In order to downgrade from TurboTax self-employed to TurboTax Deluxe, you would need to use the clear and start over feature which will erase all of your information and you will need to start from the beginning. 

The clear and start over feature is only available as long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered.

If you would like to downgrade please follow the steps below: 

1. If you haven't already done so, sign in at TurboTax.com and select the blue Take me to my return button.
  2. On the welcome back screen, in the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then select Clear & Start Over (click or tap the 3 lines in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

For additional information on how to switch to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online please see the TurboTax FAQ below:

AshleyRose

3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.