Solved: Can I still use the free turbo tax when I also used an IRA to pay bills? Plus I have a job.

Can I still use the free turbo tax when I also used an IRA to pay bills? Plus I have a job.

If you have a W-2 job, with the withdrawal from IRA, you would need TurboTax Deluxe edition.  If you work as an independent contractor with a 1099 MISC, you might need to upgrade to TurboTax Self-Employed edition if you have any expenses that you want to claim.  Start entering the information from the free edition, the program will guide you through and prompt you to the upgrade whichever you need.