Solved: Can I still report W2-G Winnings if I can't find t...

Can I still report W2-G Winnings if I can't find the W2-G Tax Form but can recall specific fields?

I received a W2-G back in August, 2019 for a slot machine handpay; however, I can not find that form at this time. I do recall the amount and the date that it occurred, as well as specific fields on that W2-G in regards to withholding but do not recall the Transaction ID, Race, Cashier and Window. Can I still report the W2-G if I don't recall those fields?

Yes, you can still file your W-2G info on your taxes by following IreneS instructions for a similar question.

Keep in mind that the IRS also receives a copy of your lost W-2G; if their information doesn't match your entries, they may contact you for an explanation/additional information.