Solved: Can I start over on filing my returns? Error concerning SS number. Showing two people under one SS number.

Can I start over on filing my returns? Error concerning SS number. Showing two people under one SS number.

If you would like to start the return from scratch, and you have not yet paid for the product, you can use the Clear & Start Over feature in > Tax Tools > Clear & Start Over.

Alternatively, you may also go back into the My Info section of the return and edit information for anyone listed in that section of the return.

Have you filed your return yet?

Not completed yet.  I think I might be filing the return as a second party filing for another.  Would like to begin from scratch.