Can I send in Copy C of my 1099-R if that's all th...

Can I send in Copy C of my 1099-R if that's all that I have?

The account was closed in 2019 but I still have to report it. Since the account was closed, I no longer have access to anything online and the only copy I have is Copy C. Can I send this in instead of Copy B?

Yes, but only if you are mail filing and there is tax withheld in box 4.

@macuser_22 What if the tax withheld in box 4 is blank?

You only attach copied of 1099 form to a mailed tax return if there was federal tax withheld.   With e-filing nothing is ever sent reguardless of withholding or not - it is already sent electronically.