Solved: Can I review my completed 1040 Form before it is f...

dmcdonnel

Can I review my completed 1040 Form before it is filed?

You will have to pay the TurboTax account fees with a credit card before you can review/print the complete tax return.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2019 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now. The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue. Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.