perksoftonight

Can I re-download the papers I need to mail in for my State Taxes?

I need to print my State tax sheets so I can mail them. I thought I could pull them up after the first time I looked at them to print but can only pull up my Federal Tax sheets. Are they the same?

KellyG

Yes, you can re-download your state.  Make sure that it is fully complete when you are in your Turbo Tax account.  Go to the State section and review it.  It will show you a link for you to re save to download for the State portion,  and to print it up to be mailed in. Hope this helps.

KellyG

jleighcox

There is only a place to download the Federal return. Under state it just says "PRINTED" and when I click to download the PDF again it just shows the instructions page... no return. *sigh*
alanjreid

Had the same issue - I found it by going to the TurboTax website, myturbotax.intuit.com > My TurboTax > My Docs. It was in there.