j0joe

Can I please have my money returned to my card for the MAX Defend & Restore, it was a mistake purchase?

Please return the $44.99 to my card for the MAX Defend & Restore

bluedeb

This is a user to user forum.  You would need to contact TurboTax support.

In TurboTax Online: 

1. Sign in to your account (if you haven't already). This helps us provide more personalized answers and help options for you.
  2. Now select Help in the upper-right corner.
  3. Select Contact us at the bottom.
  4. Enter your question, select Continue and then:
  • Post it to our community 24/7 and get an answer from a tax expert, other specialist or customer like yourself; or 
  • Talk one-on-one: Follow the instructions to call us, get a callback, or schedule a call (options vary depending on your question).
  • Free Edition (without PLUS): When you select Talk to a specialist, you'll be asked to add PLUS benefits first.

In TurboTax CD/Download: Click here for one-on-one help from a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent.

We're here from 5am to 9pm Pacific through April 14, and from 5am to midnight on April 15.

--------------------------------------

What is the TurboTax phone number?