Can I pay for Turbotax before March 2018, even if I haven't completed the forms? I tried past answers to this question and it didn't work. Has something changed?

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2017 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue.  Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.