Solved: Can I keep the info I already have on there, and switch to the free version? I think I wont' need the "Deluxe" version after all. How do I proceed?

Can I keep the info I already have on there, and switch to the free version? I think I wont' need the "Deluxe" version after all. How do I proceed?

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2017 online tax return.  Click on Clear & Start Over.