Can I itemize deductions while my husband takes the standard deduction if I am HOH and we live and work in separate states?

For work and real estate purpose my husband and I live in separate states.  Which I the reason or the married filing separately status.  My daughter lives with me full time in the house my husband and I own and pay jointly the mortgage and taxes.  which is the reason for my head of household status.  Since I am listed as HOH can I then itemize deductions while my husband takes the standard deduction?

Yes. The rule is only valid if you both have the MFS status. 

Thank you so much TurboTax Colleen.

My pleasure. I'm glad it was helpful.