user052626

Can I import my 2017 taxes I did on a Turbo Tax disc to my on line account?

I finished my 2017 taxes. It is not in my on line account. I would like to add this tax return to my on line account. It is a stand alone tax return now since I bought a Turbo Tax disc this year.

No, you cannot import your desktop file to your online account.  Sorry.  Your 2017 tax file will be saved on your own hard drive and any other backup device you use like a flash drive.  It will not be stored online.

user052626

Thanks for your help! The Turbo tax consultant I spoke to on the phone was not helpful. She did not know the answer.