Solved: Can I get an extension on the date of payment my p...

debolt427

Can I get an extension on the date of payment my payment date is 3/7/2020 and I was wondering if I can get an extension on it to 3/14/2020?

HelenC12

No. Once your e-filed return has been accepted, it's too late to update your bank account or change your payment method in TurboTax.

• Instead, call the IRS e-file Payment Services right away at 1-888-353-4537 – they're open 24/7.

Additional information: What if I entered the wrong account for direct debit, or my account has insufficient funds?

HelenC12