marquisewoods00

Can I File Two Of My W-2 I Have now And file The Other one later when I Receive It or Do I have to File all At once ?

I Have Two Of my W-2 Forms From My Last Two Empolyer I'm Waiting For My 3rd w-2 from another Empolyer Can I File the first 2 now and file the 3rd one when I Receive It or Do I Have to File all At once 

Carl

No. You need to report all income received in the tax year from all sources on one tax return. So you have to wait for that other W-2, along with any other tax reporting documents that may be coming your way. The deadline for most tax reporting documents (like W-2 and 1099-MISC) to be in the mail is Dec 31. So it's perfectly possible you won't have that W-2 until close to the end of the first week of Feb.