Solved: Can i file single if Im married, but I haven't lived with my spose over 9 months?

marilynrosa

Can i file single if Im married, but I haven't lived with my spose over 9 months?

IsabellaG

No, your choices if you were still married are Married, Filing Separately, or Head of Household, if you had a qualifying child or dependent living with you and you paid for more than half of the household expenses.

See Guide to Filing as Head of Household to see if you qualify, and TurboTax will ask you all the relevant questions to determine if you can use this filing status.

IsabellaG