sullivan

Can I file personal returns for both myself and my daughter if I purchase TurboTax Home & Business?

mesquitebean

Yes.  Home and Business is a desktop product (CD/download).    In the desktop editions (CD/download) you can prepare as many returns as you need.  You get free efile for 5 Federal returns.  Additional returns after that have to be printed and mailed.

Home and Business includes a state program.  You can prepare as many state returns as you need (of that one state).  There is a 24.99 state efile fee.  There is no efile fee for New York state.  There is no fee to print and mail the state returns.

mesquitebean