phillipsheidi

Can i file my taxes married jointly if i havent changed my last name thourgh social security an if so how do you do it on this site

Carl

Yes. the name on your tax return must match the name on the most recent SS card.
BMcCalpin

Yes, you can. Just enter your name as it is known to the Social Security Administration, even if it is different than your spouse's.

Note that the IRS compares your name and Social Security number with what's in the SSA database, so be sure to match what the SSA thinks it is. 

Just don't change your name with SS until your return has been fully processed and you have gotten the refund.