b_price64

Can I file head of household? I live with my girlfriend and her 2 children whom she claims as dependents. I claim my 10yr old niece as a dependent.

We share most of the bills and make similar income. I'm not sure what her filing status is at this time. Not sure if we both can file head of household.

A niece is a qualifying child for HOH so you could file that way if you paid more than half the costs of keeping up the home.  If you live together as one family you can not both be head of household because you can not both pay more than half.