Can I file 1040 and 1041 with turbo tax business? I need to file my deceased brother's individual and trust taxes.

I haven't purchased a product for my brother's taxes yet.  I need to file both 1040 and 1041

"can I file 1040 and 1041 with turbo tax business?"

No. TurboTax Business is not capable of preparing individual income tax returns (e.g, Form 1040); it can only prepare returns for entities. Therefore, you still need a TurboTax personal income tax preparation product and the only online editions of TurboTax that allow K-1 entry are Premier and Self-Employed (but any desktop (CD/Download) version can be used for that purpose).