crackerb

Can I do more than my own taxes, state & federal, or can I do a friend as well? What is the cost to e-file a 2nd return

Anita01

Using the Desktop version as you are, you can prepare any number of federal returns that you want to do.  You can only e-file 5, though, and the rest will have to be mailed.  The 5 are free to e-file.  It doesn't matter whose returns they are, family or friend.

Since you purchased Deluxe, you can download one state program for free and can use it as many times as you want.  Each state e-file costs $19.99 but you can print and mail them for free.

Anita01