italianandy

Can I claim Tricare health premiums

bwa
Alumni
Alumni

Can I claim Tricare health premiums

That would be a deductible medical expense. Medical expenses are only deductible if you itemize deductions, and are only deductible in the year paid. If you do itemize, only the portion of your total medical expenses that exceed 10% of your adjusted gross income are deductible. (That limit is 7.5% if either you are your spouse is age 65 or older. For those taxpayers, the 10% limit does not take effect until 2017.)

Medical expenses are under the deductions and credits tab, then explore on my own, then medical.

bwa
Alumni
Alumni

Can I claim Tricare health premiums