trekiyahg

Can i claim my Parent as a dependent even though we live in someone else's household?

Anita01

If you live together in someone else's household, then it is unlikely that you provided more than 1/2 that parent's support for the year, unless you paid rent for the two of you to the person providing the household.  If you did pay rent to them, please come back with more info about where you were living.

Anita01

trekiyahg

I do not pay rent for the both of us we live with my Parent's Mother and we have an agreement that my household responsibility is to provide food, clothing, transportation , and if she gets sick and need medicine i do help pay her co-pays when she go to clinics and pay for medicine.